The integration software enables you to import orders and send relevant information about products between the store and WAPRO WF-MAG (both ways).
The integration software enables you to import orders to WF-MAG and also as a third party order document (to be selected: ZO [third party order], ZO with booking).
The software is easy to use, the user only needs to select orders he/she wants to import from the list (the software automatically selects orders that have already been processed).
The software is provided with extensive configuration options, which, among others, allow: allocation of a relevant category to orders, text entry into “Notes” box as per the template, dispatch of orders to different delivery addresses and other options.
Main functionalities of SOTESHOP integration with WF-Mag:
- Import of orders from the on-line store to WF-MAG (to be selected: ZO [third party order], ZO with booking)
- Import of products from the on-line store to WF-MAG
- Two-way synchronisation of products (prices, stocks, names)
- Processing any number of stores
- Processing foreign currencies and taxes
- Updates of order statuses in the store
- Background work option (as a system service)
Application of WF-MAG software and SOTESHOP
- Orders are exported from the store to WF-MAG, they are then packed and dispatched by the store staff.
- Once an order is received, its status in the store changes. The customer is additionally informed about any change of his/her order status by e-mail.
- On top of that, warehouse stocks are synchronised (the store also runs the stationary trade) and so are the prices (they often change, depending on particular deliveries).
Requirements and compatibility
- WF-Mag 8.40.2 at the minimum.
- Microsoft Windows 10 or Windows Server 2012/2016
- Up-to-date version of SOTESHOP and active access to updates
The software manufacturer is RTNET Sp. z o.o. sp. k., seated in Sady near Poznan.
The software support is provided by the manufacturer.