Online Store SOTESHOP 8.2.0
A new version of SOTESHOP 8.2.0 has been released. Since the last update, we have introduced a total of 30 improvements, including changes to Facebook integration, VAT rates for foreign deliveries, product options and many others.
List of changes in SOTESHOP 8.2.0 version
- Facebook API Conversion: Transferring better quality data, which increases the effectiveness of Facebook ads.
- Admin Panel: Fixes for adding new widgets to the dashboard. Many widgets in one area.
- SEO: Fix for clearing fast cache memory after saving changes from the "Search Engine Verification" tab.
- Product Options: Adding a function in Panel -> Offer -> Products -> Configuration:
- Disable default selection of options on the product card,
- Hide product gallery photos assigned to hidden options.
- Product Options: Fix for product option validation on the product card.
- InPost Paczkomaty: Fix for transferring the insurance amount at the payment settlement in the order.
- Comfino: Fix for transferring the correct amount for products.
- Google Ads: Fix for transferring the product ID for the add_to_cart action.
- Cookies: Default cookie consent disabled for all users.
- WYSIWYG Editor: Fixes for deleting and creating directories using Responsive File Manager in the panel.
- Graphic Editing: Adding font change for SEO texts on the home page.
- Poczta Polska: Fixes for the mandatory pick-up point for Poczta Polska - Kurier.
- Graphic Themes: Optimization of product list display in all graphic themes.
- VAT rate: Amendment regarding the VAT rate for delivery to other EU countries. Delivery is subject to the same tax rate as goods. In the case of a basket containing goods with different VAT rates, delivery is subject to the higher VAT rate.
- Watch and Climb themes: Adding product card width configuration.
- Product options: Adding the ability to enable/disable individual options and their values. When editing/adding options, it is possible to specify whether a given option is active or not (active by default).
- Quick product banner: Adding the ability to set the price position.
- Product options: Fixes to the mechanism of adding a product to the basket with options with stock states above 0.
- Product options: Fixes to display products without options.
- Ads Tracker: Optimization of queries on the product card.
- Product: Correct order of product photos in the gallery on the product card.
- Facebook pixel: Adding new events: search and registration for the newsletter (registrationComplite).
- WYSIWYG editor: Fixing the editor in HTML mode in the panel edit.
- Responsive theme: Fixing the display of tab content on the product card.
- Informational pages: Adding the display of page type to the page list.
- Reviews: Language fixes for reviews.
- Watch and climb themes: Fixing the link for banners.
- Fashion theme: Updating the display of product group elements on the home page.
- Product video gallery: Adjusting the display of the module in the panel.
- Wordpress: Fixing the display of the wordpress post.
Updates are standard for all SOTESHOP 8 stores with SOTESHOP Start, Standard, PRO or VIP subscription services. Check the store update documentation: Store Update Documentation
Set up your SOTESHOP store for 14 days for free.
Check out the new version of SOTESHOP 8.
Set up your store
Recommended articles on the blog
Starting from July 1, 2023, Google is introducing significant changes to the Universal Analytics service. The current standard services in Universal Analytics will stop processing new data. Therefore, we strongly recommend switching to Google Analytics 4 and setting up the appropriate configuration in your online store as soon as possible.
In every store, a new version of the cookie bar should appear, allowing for consent to store and change data. By updating the store to the latest version, the updated version of the cookie bar will automatically appear on the page. Now we have additionally added three versions of the bar, so that everyone can customize it to their needs.
A new version of SOTESHOP 8.1.9 has been released. Since the last update, we have introduced a total of 20 improvements, including changes in product options, Allegro, displaying active store users in the panel and many others. From version 8.1.9, the following payments have been withdrawn for new stores: CashBill, InBank, PayByNet, Payeezy